FAQ About Vastu-Compliant Design House.
Our approach to designing a Vastu-compliant house is to integrate the principles of Vastu Shastra into the design process, while also keeping in mind the practical considerations of modern living. We work closely with our clients to understand their specific Vastu requirements and create a customized design plan that addresses these needs. By combining our knowledge of Vastu Shastra with modern design techniques, we create spaces that are not only aesthetically pleasing but also conducive to positive energy flow and harmonious living.
When it comes to designing a bedroom, there are several fundamental guidelines to consider. These include factors such as the size and layout of the room, the placement of furniture, and the use of color and lighting. It's important to create a space that is both comfortable and functional, while also reflecting the personal style and preferences of the occupant. Additionally, factors such as privacy, ventilation, and storage should also be taken into account when designing a bedroom. By carefully considering these fundamental guidelines, a well-designed bedroom can be created that meets the needs and desires of the occupant.
Vastu Architecture is a traditional system of architecture that originated in India and is based on the principles of Vastu Shastra, an ancient Indian science of architecture and design. The goal of Vastu Architecture is to create living spaces that are in harmony with natural forces and promote well-being, happiness, and prosperity for the occupants.
According to Vastu Architecture, the layout and design of a building should be based on the principles of symmetry, proportion, and alignment with the cardinal directions. The placement of rooms, doors, windows, and other architectural elements are carefully planned to optimize natural light, air circulation, and energy flow.
Vastu Architecture also incorporates the use of natural materials and colors to create a sense of balance and harmony with the environment. The positioning of furniture and decor is also taken into consideration to create a sense of balance and flow.
Overall, Vastu Architecture is a holistic approach to designing living spaces that promotes physical, mental, and spiritual well-being by creating a harmonious relationship between humans and the natural world.
The south-east direction, associated with the fire element, is ideal for the kitchen. To optimize Vastu principles in the kitchen, place the gas hob in the southeast corner with the cook facing east. Lighter shades such as white, off-white, and ivory are recommended for the kitchen slab, while darker colors like black, green, blue, or dark brown should be avoided.
In the kitchen, the fridge, microwave, and toaster should be placed on the northwest side, while the south and west sides are for storing pulses, wheat, and rice in cupboards. Cylinders should be stored on the southern side, and the dishwasher, water purifier, and sink should be on the eastern or northern walls with fewer cupboards. It is advisable to paint the kitchen in white, with cupboards having a combination of white, off-white, and red, but in limited quantities.
The best direction to build a house depends on several factors, including the location, climate, and cultural beliefs. However, in Vastu Architecture, the east, north, and northeast directions are considered auspicious and are generally preferred for building a house. These directions are associated with positive energy, prosperity, and well-being. On the other hand, the south and southwest directions are considered inauspicious and are avoided or used for specific purposes such as storage or bathrooms. Ultimately, the direction to build a house should be chosen after careful consideration of various factors and consultation with experts.
Here are some Vastu tips for the balcony and terrace:
- The balcony or terrace should preferably be located in the north or east direction.
- Ensure that the balcony or terrace is clutter-free and well-maintained.
- Avoid placing heavy objects such as furniture or potted plants in the northeast corner.
- Decorate the balcony or terrace with light and vibrant colors, preferably in shades of green, blue, or white.
- Use natural materials such as wood or stone for flooring and furniture.
- Install wind chimes or bells in the balcony or terrace to promote positive energy flow.
- Use soft outdoor lighting to create a warm and welcoming ambiance.
- Avoid constructing any kind of overhead tanks, pillars or beams on the balcony or terrace.
- Keep the space clean and tidy to promote a positive and relaxed atmosphere.
Vastu Shastra is an ancient Indian science of architecture that provides guidelines for designing and building a house or building in harmony with natural and cosmic energies. According to Vastu Shastra, the bathroom is an important area that influences the overall energy of the house. Here are some Vastu tips for designing a bathroom:
- The bathroom should be located in the west or northwest direction of the house.
- The entrance to the bathroom should be in the north or east direction.
- The toilet seat should face either north or south, and never face the east or west.
- The bathroom should have a window or ventilator in the east, north or west direction for proper ventilation.
- The bathroom should always be kept clean and hygienic to prevent negative energy from building up.
- Avoid hanging mirrors on the bathroom door or wall that reflect the toilet seat.
- Avoid keeping medicines or sharp objects in the bathroom as they can create negative energy.
- Use light and soothing colors such as blue, green or white for bathroom walls and tiles.
- Use natural materials such as marble or granite for bathroom flooring and countertops.
- Install a small fountain or a plant in the bathroom to enhance positive energy flow.
Here are some Vastu tips for the doorway and entrance of a home:
- The main entrance of the house should preferably be located in the north, northeast or east direction.
- Make sure that the entrance is well-lit and has a welcoming ambiance.
- Avoid placing a shoe rack or any other clutter near the entrance, as it can obstruct the flow of positive energy.
- The main door should open inwards and clockwise.
- Decorate the entrance with auspicious symbols such as Swastik, Om, or a Toran.
- Avoid placing any mirrors or reflective surfaces near the entrance, as they can reflect away positive energy.
Here are some Vastu Shastra tips for choosing colors for a home:
- The northeast direction of the house should be painted in light shades of yellow or cream.
- The east direction of the house should be painted in light shades of green.
- The north direction of the house should be painted in shades of blue or white.
- The southeast direction of the house should be painted in shades of orange or pink.
- The south direction of the house should be painted in shades of red or pink.
- The southwest direction of the house should be painted in shades of brown or beige.
- The west direction of the house should be painted in shades of white or light gray.
- Avoid using dark colors like black, gray, or dark blue for the walls of the house.
- Use colors that are soothing and calming for the bedroom, like light blue, green or lavender.
- Use warm and bright colors like yellow, orange or red for the living room to create a welcoming and lively atmosphere.